NParks is recruiting a senior conservation officer for the Central Nature Reserves.
- Responsible for developing and implementing nature conservation and park management strategies
- Planning, conducting and overseeing of conservation, field research and park development and maintenance programmes.
- Degree in Botany, Zoology, Ecology, Environment Management or related field
- Minimum 3 years’ working experience in areas such as, supervision, customer service, teaching or related field
- Good writing and interpersonal / communication skills
- An organized, creative and resourceful team player who is able to work independently
- Keen interest in nature and a strong belief in nature conservation
- Possession of Class III Driving License will be an advantage