Hi grad students,
TAs are required for the following modules:
- LSM1103 Biodiversity – Fridays 2pm-6pm; 24 hours/session (two sessions max)
- Kent Ridge
- Plant Diversity (lab)
- Animal Diversity (lab)
- Changi Beach
- Singapore Zoo
- LSM2251 Ecology and the Environment – Thursdays, 10am-12pm; 24 hours/session (two sessions max).
- Maps & Google Earth (lab)
- Field Trip prep
- Labrador Rocky Shore (Mon evening)
- Report debrief/Ubin prep
- Pulau Ubin (Sat morning)
- Ubin report consultation
- LSM1303 Animal Behaviour – Mondays, 14 hours/session (two sessions max).
- Consultation, 1 hour face to face/2 hours by email.
- Presentation (your group), 2 hours (evaluation)
- Presentation (one other group), 2 hours (evaluation)
- Extinction Game, 2 hours (facilitation)
- Marking – symposium abstract, report, blog, 5 hours.
Please email FTTA JC Mendoza at email@example.com or Sivasothi at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are able to TA for these modules. Also welcome are marking specialists – submissions are all electronic, so this is possible even if you are overseas for a semester with compulsory hours to clear.