The Tropical Marine Science Institute is looking to hire a laboratory officer to start immediately on a 1-year contract to support marine biofouling projects.
Job opportunity: Laboratory Officer
- Diploma or degree, preferably with Biology or Aquatic Science background.
- Candidates must be able to swim and have a Class 3 Singapore driver’s license.
- Must be prepared to work outdoors, and the work may be physically demanding especially during the warm months of the year.
- Candidates should be highly motivated, resourceful individuals with good technical skills.
- Some practical knowledge of tropical marine biodiversity would be an advantage.
- Assist with marine biofouling projects, in both field and laboratory.
- Assist with data management, analyses, and preparation of reports and maintenance of field research facilities and equipment.
- The primary job location will be TMSI St John’s Island marine laboratory.
- Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- The appointment will be for a period of one year and extendable depending upon the candidate’s performance.
- Interested candidates are invited to email their detailed resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
- Please indicate in the subject heading: “RE: Lab Officer/Biofouling”.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
For other job opportunities, see: https://nusbiodiversity.wordpress.com/category/job/