The Applied Plant Ecology Lab has an immediate position open for a Research Assistant (RA).
Successful candidate will perform or assist in the genotyping of mangrove plants from Malay Peninsula and beyond. This project is part of a biogeographical study to understand gene flow in mangroves.
- Diploma or BSc degree with major in Biology
- Relevant work experience in laboratory is an advantage
- Must have a sound knowledge in molecular biology
- Meticulous, resourceful and highly motivated
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Interested candidates are to send in their CV and two recommendation letters to:
Assist. Prof Edward Webb
National University of Singapore
Department of Biological Sciences
Faculty of Science
14 Science Drive 4