This job is suitable for recent graduates. The position reports to the GM (the former director of golf) a former biograd who will train the applicant up. Good opportunity to learn with a career ladder.
It is an outdoor job which requires an eye for detail, organisational and inter-personal skills important.
Tanah Merah Country Club is Singapore’s premier golf and country club in South East Asia. Besides the club’s excellent facilities, it strives to provide its members and guests with superior customer service which differentiate the Club from others. If you have what it takes to join our dynamic and passionate team, please write to us!
ASSISTANT GOLF COURSE SUPERINTENDENT
Across Singapore – Changi
Reporting to the Director of Golf, the successful candidates will be responsible for the planning and supervision of various golf course maintenance works as well as directing staff to ensure projects and targets are met.
- Diploma/Degree holders in Turf Management / Horticulture / Landscape / Biology or equivalent, who are interested to establish a career specializing in maintenance of world-class golf courses.
- Computer literate with good command of written English.
- Enjoy outdoors and being close to nature as well as administrative work.
- Leadership potential to lead and motivate a large team of experienced golf course maintenance crew.
- Golf course work experience is not required but will be an added advantage, as on-the-job training will be provided.
If you are searching for a challenging and rewarding career with attractive benefits and training opportunities, please email your detailed resume, your current & expected salary, together with a recent photograph to email@example.com
Company transportation will be provided at designated locations in Bedok & Tampines respectively.
Tanah Merah Country Club 25 Changi Coast Road, Singapore 499803