Application details at NParks webpage.
The Biodiversity Information and Policy branch under the National Biodiversity Centre is responsible for developing biodiversity information products and services, coordinating and promoting collaboration and partnerships in enhancing urban biodiversity and ecology in Singapore, driving the implementation of policies and guidelines pertaining to biodiversity conservation and managing the implementation of the National Biodiversity Strategy and Action Plan.
The successful applicant is required to facilitate and steer biodiversity research towards conservation priorities in support of Singapore’s National Biodiversity Strategy and Action Plan, manage the research application and approval process, organize biodiversity research presentations and workshops and to regularly review the kind of biodiversity research being conducted in Singapore.
- Degree from a recognized university and at least 3 years of work experience
- Have at minimum a first degree in a relevant discipline
- Keen interest and passion in biodiversity conservation
- Strong organization and analytical skills
- Good writing and interpersonal / communication skills
- Competence in database management and experience in using Global Information Systems (GIS) will be an advantage
- Some experience in doing scientific research work
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
See also other jobs at the NParks webpage.