Student/Graduate Assistants (Vacation Job)
Casual employment, FOUR positions
Sorting and identifying freshwater invertebrates.
- No experience required – ‘on-the-job’ training will be provided, but some knowledge on aquatic macroinvertebrates and use of identification keys are desirable.
- Must be able to commit about two months (June to August -until school starts)
- Flexible but must be able to commit on most days.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Payment will be made based on an hourly rate commensurate with qualifications.
- Interested candidates are invited to email their CV to Hiu Fung (email: email@example.com)
- Please indicate in the subject heading: “RE: Lab Assistant (Inland_Waters)”
Deadline for Applications: 10 June 2013
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
About Inland Waters Cluster, EMID at TMSI, NUS.
Ecological Monitoring, Informatics and Dynamics (EMID) research revolves around a cross-disciplinary, quantitative approach with a strong focus on operations and management, towards the overarching goal of sustainable resource management. The Inland Waters Cluster applies freshwater research through the development of assessment tools and environmetrics for ecological appraisal and prediction.