Update: Positions have been filled as of 01 Nov 2013. Thank you for your interest!
Part-time student research assistant wanted
Part-time student research assistant required to help collect data on visitors to selected water bodies around Singapore. This data is for a study investigating factors affecting the distribution of an alien species in Singapore. Start date negotiable.
- Record the number of visitors to selected bodies within a particular time frame on 20 weekday mornings (1 to 3 sites to be visited each day).
- Aid in collection of water samples from the survey sites.
- NUS undergraduate student.
- Responsible and able to work independently.
- Familiar with locations around Singapore and able to travel independently to various study sites.
- Able to commit to 2 to 3 hours of work for 20 weekday mornings (not including public holidays).
Please contact Ng Ting Hui, Freshwater and Invasion Biology Laboratory, Department of Biological Sciences, National University of Singapore. Email: email@example.com