— beg —
Specialist Associate Grade 4
You are to provide support for fieldwork and teaching. The main duties include the following:
- Provide research support to ensure laboratory’s research goals are met.
- Assist lecturers in preparation and setting up of laboratory classes.
- Assist lecturers in preparation and organization of overseas field course for students.
- To manage the research field equipment and ensuring asset/ inventory records are maintained in order.
- Assisting in the administration and maintenance of safety in the teaching laboratories.
- Driving assignments for staff on official business, department’s visitors, conference or special events.
- To manage a research boat and its crew.
- Provide audio visual support for teaching and seminar support, e-learning.
- At least Polytechnic diploma with major in Biology or Biotechnology
- Relevant work experience in laboratory and fieldwork an advantage
- Possess a valid class 3 driver’s licence, with minimum 1 year’s driving experience
- Proficient in general MS office applications
- Proactive, meticulous, resourceful, highly motivated, initiative, a good team player and enjoy working with people
For more information on the department, please see: http://www.dbs.nus.edu.sg/
For any enquiries, please email email@example.com
You may email CV and application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR mail to:
National University of Singapore
Department of Biological Sciences
Faculty of Science
14 Science Drive 4
(Attn: Ms Lisa Lau)
Closing Date: 15 May 2014