LSM1103 Biodiversity TAs, honours year and graduate students, at the end of the Kent Ridge recce today, in preparation of the field trips which begin in Week 1.
Boy, do they so they look ready for the semester!
Click image to see the poster!
Note, Lisa Lau says, “All Faculty staff, postdocs and graduate students are required to attend the event throughout the day.”
Programme details here.
- Registration and breakfast starts at 9.00 a.m. The talks will commence at 9.30 am sharp.
- Please bring your staff card or student card. Registration will be done via a card reader.
- The event will comprise 4 sessions. This year, we have a special talk by Emeritus Prof Hew Choy Leong.
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided. Morning and afternoon tea will also be provided.
- The talks will end at 5.15 pm, after which participants adjourn to NUSS Guild House for dinner.
- Transport from University Town to NUSS Guild House will be provided. Dinner will commence at 6 pm.
- Dinner at the NUSS Guild House is strictly reserved for DBS Staff and Graduate Students only.
- For those who are driving to the event venue, you may park at the Stephen Riady Centre Car Park. Please note that for NUS season parking holders (for open air car park), parking charges ($0.0214 per minute or ~$1.30 per hour) will still apply as it is a covered car park.