— beg —
Apply at webpage: http://careers.pageuppeople.com/mob/688/cwlive/en/job/498166/biologist
Agency: PUB , The National Water Agency
Job no: 498166
Work type: Permanent/Contract
Categories: Sciences (e.g. life sciences, bio-technology etc.)
As a biologist in PUB, you will be involved in the following:
- Working with a team to resolve and propose solutions for chironomid challenges faced at the reservoirs . You will learn to identify the different nuisance and potential nuisance chironomid species (adults). You will also work on improving chironomid monitoring and monitoring methods in the reservoirs.
- Working with another division to provide advice on larvae monitoring, BTI dosing and fogging operations.
- Investigating and reviewing fish-kills issues at the reservoirs or waterways.
- Working closely with external parties on aquatic ecology and biodiversity related research projects in the reservoirs. Thereafter you will assist to implement the findings of the project on the ground.
- Degree in biology or life science equivalent
View original post 56 more words