Analysis of microbial communities from Singapore’s marinas.
Two or more part-time volunteers are required for DNA analysis from March 2016 to July 2016.
What you will learn:
- Collection of samples from marina
- DNA extraction of samples collected from previous experiments
- Polymerase chain reaction (PCR) and gel analysis
Candidates should be:
- Be able help out over term time and semester break
- Willing to learn new techniques
Please contact Zarina Zainul, Graduate student, Experimental Marine Ecology Lab, Department of Biological Sciences, National University of Singapore at zarina (at) u.nus.edu