Registration is now open for LSM4263 – Field Studies in Biodiversity!
This 4MC module will be conducted in Semester IV of AY2015/2016 from Tue 21 Jun 2016 to Fri 22 Jul 2016. Timetable details will be available later.
To qualify, students should be:
- LSM majors specialising in Environmental Biology (EVB), OR from the Bachelor of Environmental Studies (BES) programme
- Continuing into their Honors year in AY2016/2017
- Possess a CAP of 3.2 or above
- Willing to cover part of the module cost (amounting to less than S$400)
- The Pulau Tioman field trip is scheduled from Tue 12 Jul 2016 – Mon 18 Jul 2016
- Accommodation at Paya Beach Resort
- Local student enrolment is limited to 30 students
- Priority to students with LSM2251 Ecology and the Environment, or other relevant experience
To register, please complete the form at tinyurl.com/lsm4263signup by Mon 06 Jun 2016: 1800h. Successful students will be notified by email.
Life Sciences Undergraduate Program Committee
Photo by drowgirl@Flickr