Singapore Environmental Consultancy and Solutions Pte Ltd
Job: Biodiversity Specialist/ Ecological Engineer
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Degree in Biodiversity or equivalent qualification is preferred
- Be responsible in preparation of biodiversity reports for submission to clients
- Be responsible for approaching individual biodiversity experts for the execution of the project, in the areas of flora and fauna
- Be instrumental in collaboration projects between NUS and SECS
- Willing to travel overseas for biodiversity jobs and assignments
- Be proficient in GIS modelling/software. Having Auto-cad skills is preferred but not compulsory.
- Having a class three driving licence is preferred but not compulsory
For anny enquiries about the job, please write to email@example.com or visit the website at www.secs.sg. No telephone enquiries are entertained.