Job: Intertidal Fauna Specialist (Contract) at Camphora
Camphora is a collective that provides integrated flora, fauna and arboriculture baseline data to inform design intent and formulate solutions for ecological conservation.
We are seeking to hire an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual who has a passion for biodiversity and enjoys working in the outdoors.
You will mainly be assisting in the following (but not limited to):
- Planning and execution of marine and terrestrial surveys
- Integrate biodiversity findings into biodiversity impact assessment
- Conduct inspections at development sites
- Manage project deliverables
- Report writing
- Attend and prepare for meetings
- Diploma/Degree in Environmental Science or related fields; with background in marine ecology
- Passionate about biodiversity conservation
- Responsible, independent, and possess strong interpersonal skills
- Physically fit, and comfortable being outdoors and in the forest
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet project deadlines
- Familiarity with identification of marine/intertidal fauna to species level, and further specific ID skills in molluscs and/or crustaceans will be an advantage
- Knowledge in GIS or data analytic will also be an advantage
Applicants with at least 2 years of work experience preferred, but fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
The appointment will be on a 1-year contract basis and salary will commensurate with
qualification and experience.
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to Derek Yap at firstname.lastname@example.org.
— end —