Camphora Pte Ltd, a flora and fauna consultancy firm is looking for two interns to join them for a 1 – 2 months period.
- Assist with flora and fauna field surveys
- Data recording
- Camera trapping
- Day surveys and night surveys for flora and a range of fauna groups
- Desktop work
- Data entry
- Flexible working hours
Applicant should be:
- Responsible, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Physically fit, and comfortable being outdoors and in the forest
- Able to work on weekends or at night for the field component on occasions
- Training will be provided but experience with fieldwork will be an advantage
- Intern applicants have to be able to commit to a 1 – 2 months period: preferred period of 10th June – 8th August 2019
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to Derek Yap at firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Update: 06 Jun 2019] – Intern Positions are now closed, thanks!