Students may use either Solomon, Berg & Martin’s Biology (9th Edition) or Reece et al.’s Campbell Biology (9th Edition) for LSM1103 Biodiversity. Since the module only requires Part V of these texts, we arranged with publishers for a lighter and cheaper bundle of the print copy of part V and the e-book.
The book arrived early this week and I dropped in at the co-cop to take a look. Sure enough, they are right there at the entrance.
 Biology 9th edition by Eldra P. Solomon, Linda R. Berg, Diana W. Martin
- The offer by Cengage Learning Asia will be about $35 (check co-op for the price)
- The bundle contains 1) a black and white print copy of Part V: The Diversity of Life & 2) a 12-month validity of the full-colour e-version of the complete text book online
 Campbell Biology, 9th Edition by Reece et al.
- The offer by Pearson will be about $35 (check the co-op for the final)
- The budge contains 1) a black and white print copy of Part V: The Diversity of Life & 2) a full-colour E-book of Part V (12-month validity).
The final exam for LSM1103 is an open book exam. Students are allowed to bring textbooks and notes into the exam hall, but no electronic devices are allowed.
- “Yes, that “International Edition” can be used and sold in the US (says their Supreme Court),” by N. Sivasothi. Otteman speaks, 10 Jun 2013.
- “Finally – custom print textbook + e-book bundle for LSM1103 Biodiversity!” By N. Sivasothi, NUS Biodiversity Crew, 30 Jul 2013.
Hi, just wondering if anyone knew how to get a glossary or index for the Biology LSM1103 text from the Campbell Biology 9th Edition. Is there a soft copy of it available?